Tar Crew Safety Training
Tar Crew Safety Training is a half day course.
Please note that machinery for all courses is provided by the trainee on the trainee’s premises.
Course Content Tar Crew Safety Training
- Health & Safety Act 2005. Construction Regulations 2013. General Applications Regulations 2007.
- Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels. Work at Heights, Fire Safety.
- Safety with Rollers, Pavers, Chippers, Bitumen Boilers, Pitch Pots.
- Safety with Tractors, Planers, Sweepers, Lorries, Tying loads.
- Manoeuvring Exercises, Hydraulic Controls Compressor Whip Checks.
- Hitches, PTO, Front loader, inflating tyres.
- Refuelling/Battery care & maintenance.
- Chapter 8 signage. Accident/Incidents.
- Safety DVDs.
- Dangers of the public and traffic.