Roadstone Wood Contractor Safety Training
Roadstone Wood Contractor Safety Training is a half day course.
- CRH 16 rules with fatality prevention. Health & Safety Act 2005. General Applications Regulations 2007. Construction Regulations 2006. Quarries Regulations 2008 and approved codes of practice.
- Dangers and control measures/training needs with Mobile plant
- Dangers and control measures with Manual Handling, Work at heights, Fire, Abrasive Wheels.
- Dangers and control measures with Drilling and Blasting, Haul Roads, Stockpiles and Tips.
- Dangers and control measures with Excavations and confined spaces.
- Requirements with PPE and Workshop safety.
- Dangers and control measures with fixed plant, Isolation and guarding.
- Dangers and control measures with lifting operations.
- Safety requirements,Training,Paperwork for contractors.
- HSA ‘Preventing Fatalities in Quarries’ DVD.
- Roadstone Wood statistics