Clive Kelly provides a comprehensive range of Health & Safety services nationwide at very competitive rates to help you and your business comply with Health and Safety legislation, including:
- FÁS approved Safe Pass Courses
- FÁS approved Heavy Plant Courses, QSCS (Quarry Skills Certification Scheme)
- Lifting Equipment Inspection and Certification
- Heavy Plant Brake Testing for Quarries
- Forklift Driver Training - Instructor is RTITB trained (also Motorised Pallet Truck Training).
- Lorry Loader Training (Truck Mounted Crane)
- MEWP Training
- Tractor Training (Airmaster Training also available).
- Skid Steer Training
- FETAC Manual Handling Training (All industries. FETAC Level 6)
- Abrasive Wheels Training
- Safety Harness Inspection / Work at Height Training
- Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Roller Training
- Road Paver Training (Chipper courses also available).
- Overhead Gantry Crane Training (Pre-use inspections of lifting equipment/accessories)
- Lifting Accessories, Chains and Slings training
- Supervisor Training
- Planer / Sweeper Training
- Roadstone Wood Contractor Training
- Tar Crew Safety Awareness Training
- Method Statements/Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Plans
- Accident Investigation
- Workplace visits/Safety Inspections
- Inductions/Toolbox Talks
- S.O.Ps / Full Safety Management Systems set up
- Site Specific Safety statements (new and update existing safety statements)
- Fire Safety Equipment sales and service
E-mail for a competitive quote.
Clive Kelly DIPSHWW is on the National Register of Trainers as an approved trainer .
He is a CIF lecturer (Plant and Machinery Module and Excavation Module for the Managing Safely in Construction Course).
Clive Kelly is a fully qualified Lifting Equipment Inspector on Appliances and Accessories, having acquired an Internationally recognised accreditation.
Custom plant and Machinery training courses can also be developed to suit your needs and meet your legal requirements