Fire Warden Training [FÁS APPROVED]
At the end of the training course participants should have sufficient knowledge of fire in accordance with the relevant regulations.
The Fire Warden Training course is of up to 3 hours duration with recommended groups of up to twelve (12) persons. The certification is valid for 3 years.
- 1981 Fire Service Act
- Fire Hazards
- Emergency Procedures & Evacutation Drills
- Regular Fire Safety Inspections
- Fire Prevention Equipment
- Maintenance & Servicing of Fire Equipment
- Fire Safety Register
- Fire Spread
- Fire Extinguisher Use & Type
- Equipment / Personal / Workplace Prevention
- Practical assessments
The training involves candidate participation with the emphasis being on the practical element of the training.