Fire Warden Training
At the end of the training course participants should have sufficient knowledge of fire in accordance with the relevant regulations.
The Fire Warden Training course is of up to 3 hours duration with recommended groups of up to twelve (12) persons. The certification is valid for 3 years.
- 1981 Fire Service Act
- Fire Hazards
- Emergency Procedures & Evacuation Drills
- Regular Fire Safety Inspections
- Fire Prevention Equipment
- Maintenance & Servicing of Fire Equipment
- Fire Safety Register
- Fire Spread
- Fire Extinguisher Use & Type
- Equipment / Personal / Workplace Prevention
- Practical assessments
The training involves candidate participation with the emphasis being on the practical element of the training.